At Air Safety Art, our mission is to craft the best passenger safety cards in the industry. All we need from you is your aircraft cabin layout and the desired size of your cards, and we’ll design you a realistic, artistic, and informative card that meets the safety standards of any regulatory agency in the world. Our staff has years of experience in crafting passenger safety cards, and we work efficiently enough that we can have your cards shipped within 5 to 7 working days after the initial order.
Though each safety card project is unique, here’s a general overview of our process:
- Client submits an order form to us
- First proof is submitted to client for approval within 48 hours
- If necessary, edits are made and a second proof is submitted
- Once the client gives final approval, we suggest submitting the proof to a local FAA or local equivalent air safety inspector.
- Once final approval is given, cards are printed and laminated within 72 hours
- Order is shipped to client (free 2-day shipping for credit card orders)
All our cards are printed in full color and laminated to protect them from daily wear and tear. We also offer customization options on the card such as:
- Company Logo
- Photo of aircraft
- Tail number
- Aircraft Serial Number
If you have any further questions about our work, please consult the FAQ page or reach out to us via our Contact Info.
If you’d like to get started ordering passenger safety cards for your aircraft, head on over to the Order Form.